Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
MSR has been delegated by Flag Administrations to act on their behalf for the conduct of statutory surveys and certification in accordance with the IMO international conventions and codes, as well as with national requirements pertaining to ship safety and for the prevention of marine pollution.
As an authorised Recognised Organisation, MSR performs surveying and certification activities directly relevant to the major international conventions and codes including:
• International Convention on Load Lines
• International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea
• International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships
• International Convention on Tonnage Measurement
• International Convention on the Control of Harmful Anti-fouling
• International Code of Safety for High-Speed Craft
• International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code