Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
• Ship Registration
• Ship Surveys and Classification, both for ships in service and new constructions
• Statutory surveys and issuance of relevant certificates on behalf of a flag state recognizing MSR as RO/RSO
• ISM / ISPS / MLC Audit & Certification
• Ships' survey status on quarterly basis
• Information from ship's records on continuous basis and issuance of class maintenance certificates whenever requested by ship owners.
• Informing owners about the implementation date of new requirements of international conventions and Flag Administrations instructions.
• Obtaining exemptions on Owners behalf from Flag Administrations
• Providing inspection of records and issuance of certified copies of ship's documents at owners' request.
• Technical Studies, Calculations and Appraisals.
All the services mentioned above are accomplished according to MSR Rules and Regulations and the relevant International Conventions and / or appropriate flag state requirements as appropriate.
Design Review, Plan and Type Approvals
This process includes design, review and approval of plans for vessels, their material, equipment and installations according to the applicable Rules and Regulations of MSR.
Technical Studies, Calculations and Appraisals
Upon request of its customers or of other Classification Societies or Organizations, MSR can provide calculations, studies and technical appraisals as requested.
Towage plans development according with the requirements of the resolution MSC/Circ.884 "Guidelines for safe ocean towing"